If you’ve been following this series, I’ve been sharing about my journey through Network Marketing, and how I found the company that was the best fit for me … and how you can do the same.
This is the final post.
When we left off, at the end of last week, I shared how I’d just quit Team Beachbody, due to not being able to promote products I couldn’t (or wouldn’t) use, myself. I only quit, however, after finding another company that has all of the same things I loved about Beachbody, yet has products that I can actually use.
So, what drew me to my current company? I’ll sum it up for you:
- Optimistic, positive company culture
- A wide variety of consumable products on offer
- The “attraction marketing” method, that I’ve grown to love, is taught all the way from corporate-on-down
- Their weight loss system includes a focus on the Mediterranean-style diet, plus drinking enough water, and walking — all things which I’d planned on doing, anyway
- I still have the opportunity to become a leader, and to build a large team
- On the all-expenses-paid vacations that you can earn, this company actually includes a day of “mission work” — being of service to the poor in the local community where the vacation takes place! (I know, right? Awesome!)
- We’re still encouraged to do regular personal development (I’d do it, anyway — let’s be honest 😛 )
- There’s the opportunity to earn residual income & bonuses, just from selling the products! (which is awesome for those who — unlike me — have zero interest in building a team of their own).
- This company’s compensation plan actually rivals Beachbody’s… it’s a bit confusing, at first, but once you grasp how much possibility lies within it, you’re crazy not to try this company out — just sayin’. 😉 It’s incredible how many ways they give you to earn, too. There are even certain bonuses that pay out daily, and the company gives you a debit card to go along with that!
So, yeah. There are many reasons why I moved over to this new company, and why my intent is to stay here for as long as I possibly can.
There is so much potential in Network Marketing, that I truly believe that everyone who has even the slightest interest in working for themselves, some day, should look into this model. Use it to “get your feet wet” — because, unlike with traditional self-employment, network marketing gives you that built-in guidance and support… you aren’t left trying to figure things out all on your own.
That, and the products and ideas are already there for you. Plus, all of the hard parts are done for you (shipping, customer service, inventory, etc). The sales & marketing parts are what you’ll get to learn from those who’ve already been doing this.
It’s just an all-around great deal, if you ask me.
Now, add to all of the above the fact that there is far less risk involved, and a really tiny investment compared to traditional start-up costs ($39-$499, versus $1000+), and you really can’t go wrong.
Even if the company you end up choosing ends up being not the right fit for you, there are still hundreds of other options to choose from (seriously).
So, that’s why I love this industry, and why I want to highly encourage you to consider trying it out. See if this isn’t the best thing you’ve ever done. I dare you. 😉