DISCOVER YOUR GOD-GIVEN PURPOSE
Turn Your Frustrations Into Confidence
LEARN. . .
• How do I deal with unsupportive family and friends?
• How can I protect my emotions along the way, since the journey is often draining and difficult?
• What if I can’t choose ONE thing or focus?
• Should I turn my hobbies (“passions”) into my career? Are they a part of my calling?
• What if I don’t have the time or liberty of making drastic changes in my life, right now?
I don’t want to lose the chance to pursue my purpose!
• How can I be sure that what I choose pleases God, and is His plan for me?
• Will God let me know when I have found the thing He wants me to do?
• What are the signs that I’m on the right track, and/or have found my calling?
Frequently Asked Questions
When you enroll for this course, you will receive the following:
• Access to our private Facebook community
• 1:1 Access to me
• 1 PDF Workbook
• 1 Resource Guide
• Syllabus | Course Outline
• Weekly LIVE trainings
• Weekly Q&A sessions
• Support & encouragement
• Discount on the final version of this course
Being “co-creator” in this BETA course means that you are partnering with me in building this from the ground up! You get the title of “founding participant”!
By participating in the LIVE trainings and Q&A sessions to ask your questions, and provide feedback about what’s working and what’s not, you’ll be helping me make the final version of this course even better for those who enroll in the future.
The Learning Objectives for this course include:
- 1. Discover what Scripture and God says about your purpose.
- 2. Understand and appreciate the intricate uniqueness of who God created you to be and become.
- 3. Recognize what is and is not a part of your calling.
- 4. Gather support for the journey.
- 5. Troubleshoot through journaling, self-reflection, prayer, and feedback.
- 6. Go forward confidently, practicing the art of discovery through trial and error, and personal development.
This course will take place for the 6 weeks between April 26, 2019 and June 8, 2019.
Dates for the LIVE trainings and Q&As will be determined based on student preferences, after enrollment.
All content and trainings will be hosted inside of our private Facebook group, which students will receive access to after signing up.
Week 1 (04-28 to 05-04) | Week 2 (05-05 to 05-11) | Week 3 (05-12 to 05-18) | Week 4 (05-19 to 05-25) | Week 5 (05-26 to 06-01) | Week 6 (06-02 to 06-08)
:: * :: * :: * :: * ::
WEEKS 1-2: THE DAY-TO-DAY DETAILS
- • balancing the pursuit of your calling with other responsibilities
- • dealing with a lack of support from family and friends
- • handling the emotional roller coaster, with issues like Imposter Syndrome, Unworthiness, Impatience, the Devil’s Tactics, etc.
- • the importance of mentors, coaches, and community
WEEKS 3-5: KNOWING YOURSELF
- • the importance of knowing how we’re created
- • how to know yourself better
- • self-refelction and journaling
- • life leaves clues
- • pulling it all together
- • choosing between multiple interests
WEEK 6: A GOD’S-EYE VIEW
- • God’s grander plan & our part in that
- • what Scripture says about calling and purpose
- • above and beyond ourselves
- • why having multiple interests is okay
- • the changing seasons
- • the ONLY requirement
$299 USD for 6 weeks
2 payments of $149.50 USD (half now, and half before week 4)
. . . . . .
Payments via MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, or Interac.
Recordings of the trainings will be available in our private Facebook group.
You can PM me your questions, and/or ask them in the group to start discussions.
Should you be unable to attend the majority of the sessions, and/or find that you aren’t getting what you need from the course, you are welcome to request a refund, up to the end of week three.
… for you to have clarity and confidence around discovering your God-given purpose, as well as the tools and resources to help you on your journey.
- • How do I deal with unsupportive family and friends?
- • How can I protect my emotions along the way, since the journey is often draining and difficult?
- • What if I can’t choose ONE thing, or one focus?
- • Should I turn my hobbies (“passions”) into my career? Are they a part of my calling?
- • What if I don’t have the time or liberty of making drastic changes in my life, right now? I don’t want to lose the chance to pursue my purpose!
- • How can I be sure that what I choose pleases God, and is His plan for me?
- • Will God let me know when I’ve found the thing He wants me to do?
- • What are the signs that I’m on the right track, and/or have found my calling?